Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pizza and Bad Refs

I was unable to fit in a workout last night.  Having three games to coach in one night really cuts into my available time.  To make matters worse, I ate most of a frozen pizza after getting home late.  Hopefully tonight's workout will burn off all the unnecessary calories.

On a separate note, the refs last night were awful.  We played a school 4x as big as ours.  Unfortunately for them, we're the superior team.  They decided to get physical and it was an ugly game.  Despite winning by double digits, the refs left a sour taste in my mouth.  Our guys were getting hit in the head, tackled from behind, and flat out shoved on jump shots with no call.  Any complaint to the refs was met with a head shake and a smirk like the coaches had no clue.  I've reffed before and still can't understand why they operate in such an elitist manner.  Oh well, rant over- looking forward to working out tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment