Day Whatever
Already losing track of days? That didn't take long. Regardless, I still got a good workout in- even if it was upper body and core.
P90x tape 1: Chest and Back- I knocked out 150+ pushups and 40 or so pullups right after work. It felt great to finish the workout off with Ab Ripper. I'm hoping the core work helps improve my vertical.
Right after working out, I headed off to coach varsity practice. I threw on a Nike Pro Combat shirt and some And 1 sweats with my Huaraches. My players commented on my "swag"; I sure felt like I looked the part of an elite athlete. Unfortunately, that misconception was quickly dispelled with my attempt to grab the rim. I could barely nip the bottom with one finger. I realize when just starting a workout, its common to see performance dip, but *whew* that was rough. Oh well, at least I can still shoot.
I have to coach three games tonight. Hopefully I can get home in time to knock out a decent leg workout.
No comments:
Post a Comment