Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lazy Sauce

Day 7?
Enough of missing workouts and feeling weak.

P90x 3- Arms and Shoulders\ Ab Ripper:  Went maybe a bit to hard, ended up with a bruised left bicep.  Ab ripper felt good though and my core is tightening back up

Vertical:  I did hyper extensions, burst ups, quick jumps, and squat jumps

My bad knee has been killing me so this morning I woke up early and knocked out 30 minutes of Yoga.  The knee feels much better already. Yoga needs to be a big part of my progress going forward.  It seems to stabilize my tendons and take away joint discomfort.

I'm going to attempt some Olympic style lifts tonight- crossing my fingers that my knee holds up.  Hopefully I can also get around to uploading my vertical test video.

Fish oil has been highly effective so far in preventing muscle soreness.  I refer to it as WD40 for my body , everything just seems to run more smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment