Saturday, March 3, 2012

Finally getting up\

I've murdered my body for the last month.  I had temporary gains and then my vertical declined to where I started and stayed there.  Wednesday, I did max jumps and lifted.  I was only grazing the rim with my finger tips.  I played ball for a couple hours on Thursday then did Yoga on Friday.  Today, I dunked a baseball and could hit the rim with my fingers on layups.  I also could touch the rim with my standing vertical.

One Month Progress
Start-Now
Standing Vert- 22"- 28".  Squats and deadlifts were obviously huge here
One step- 24"- 29"
Running- 26"- 30"

Second month goals are to keep increasing my squat strength steadily while making sure my body can use the new muscle.

I finally uploaded my first vertical test video.  Its horrible- can't wait to record my one month progress


No comments:

Post a Comment